Our Prefabricated Aisle Barns are Built to Last
Prefabricated aisle barns are one of the most convenient structures you can have for your cattle or livestock ranching or farming operation.
Featuring a center path with stalls and storage spaces on either side, these aisle barns are the classic barn that most people think of when envisioning a barn.
As a horse owner, breeder or rancher, you know this already, but may be looking to expand your operations or replace an old and dilapidated barn.
The aisle barns come with a range of standard and optional features to make sure that they offer all of the conveniences and amenities that you’re looking for.
In Stock Barns, Sheds & Portable Cabins
Find Out What Size Barns We Have On The Lot! Click the button below to find out more.
What You Need To Know
Our Aisle Barn come standard with:
- Prefabricated Aisle Barns can be built to your size specifications with either a 10 or 12 foot center aisle.
- 30 yr. Architectural Shingles
- Siding – -Cypress board and batten Standard
We also understand that you need your cabin to work for you and the specifics of your operations.
That’s why we also offer a selection of optional features to make your Barns more unique and to match with the needs of your horse farm or ranch.
Our add-on options include:
- Interior can be comprised of tongue and groove cypress, pine or cedar
- Corrugated metal ceiling or a wainscot panel
- Standard vaulted or an flat ceiling
- Exterior can consist of board and batten or horizontal siding, and can be made from cedar or cypress
- Roof Decking Overhangs – 7/16 OSB Standard
- Vaulted Ceiling – Standard
We also offer convenient onsite construction and sealing and staining services to ensure your barn lasts for years to come. Free delivery is also included in your purchase price to locations within 300 miles of our headquarters in Chilton, Texas.